Friday 24 May 2013

Chit-Chat

Hi everyone! 

Ok so at the moment im enjoying my blogging experience i love the idea of a little space of the web being dedicated to my opinions/likes etc. The only thing is is that i cant help but look at my blog and crave it to be 'perfect'. Now i know this is unrealistic but i think the graphic designer in me is struggling to keep things so unfinished, so basically im just letting you know im trying to develop and create a place on the web that im proud to call my own, even if only myself views it, everyone is there own worst critic. So if things start changing over the next few days bare with me whilst i try to get it right.

As always any ideas are welcome whether that's beauty reviews you would like to see or general chit chat posts.

again thanks for your support and happy blogging 

:D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment