Wednesday 15 January 2014

Happy New Year

Hi, so i know its now the 15th January so its a bit late for a happy new year but i just wanted to welcome in the new year on my blog as a resolution of mine is to really kick start my blog as last year i just had a taster when it comes to blogging. Im still trying to work on the design of my blog to create a design which best reflects myself.

One thing id like to start the year off by doing is creating my resolutions online so i have something to reflect on  throught the year and see if i have managed to stick to them.

So heare it goes:

1) Lose Weight - for the avarege woman it would be a few pounds or maybes a couple of stone but for myself my weight loss journey is going to be a long process which will have to involve some major lifestyle changes which i hope to begin this year.

2) Save More-I dont know if its becouse im getting older but money and the lack of it concerns me so this year i aim to save and be more financially secure.

3) Do more stuff- I work, i sleep i work etc and kinda forget about lifes journey so id like to take part in events, meet new people and cherish memories made with friends and family

and finally 5) Laugh more, enjoy life and most of all be happy!

So there, its in black and white i would love to know what your resolutions are and if your sticking to them and the tips/statagies you have to stick to them.

Happy Blogging :)

Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment