Thursday 16 January 2014

Time to face the scales!

Hi, so to follow from my last post i just want to document my weight loss journey so i can look back on and hopefully use it to help me in the future.

So, Thursday 2nd January i embarked on hopefully my final attempt of my weight loss journey and decided to re-join slimming world. I think SW is great if you have a lot of weight to lose as there are no limits on postion sizes and i think when your of a certain size then anything you can do to attempt to lose weight to get started is a bonus. so:

Thursday  9th Jan -8lbs woooo hoooo i am over the moon great :)
Thursday 16th Jan +1lbs not too bad but still a g, nevermind onwards and upwards 

So onto my third week and im really positive considering but what i would like to knowm becouse i struggle with finding ways of rewarding yourself that does not involve food, and ideas or hobbies or stratagies that you have to keep you focused, even if your not dieting what do you do in life to treat yourself? Id love to know :)

Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment